Here at BROKENIMAGE Creative, we have built a reputation for no-BS, reliable service and quality work that cuts the fluff. We are a small but highly productive team, if you share our values and are keen to grow we’d love to hear from you.
Junior Graphic Designer
Part time / 8-15 hours per week
Pay rate to be negotiated based on skills and experience
Applications close Friday 6th August 2021
We’re looking for a talented Junior Graphic Designer to join our team.
As a Junior Graphic Designer with us, you’ll be involved in a wide range of design tasks working alongside a selection of Tasmania’s premiere businesses. You will have the skills and knowledge to produce amazing logo and branding concepts. Illustrator is your BFF, you have a great eye for detail and the initiative take on a task and champion it.
Working with us, you will get to be a part of a fun and dynamic industry that allows you to have flexibility and variety in your work. This is the perfect position for someone who is eager to learn and develop existing design skills. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
As a junior graphic designer with us, you’ll be:
- Working on designs for new and existing brands
- Designing for print and digital mediums
- Collaborating with the team
- Using feedback from the team to improve
- Learning and developing your design skillset
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Graphic design experience with a portfolio to share (no formal qualification required)
- Illustrator and/or Affinity is your best friend
- A willingness to learn and receive feedback
We’d be extra impressed by:
- Experience building websites, especially WordPress and Shopify
- An interest in Wide Format printing (stickers, car wraps etc)
- A talent for creativity and problem-solving
To apply, please send a short cover letter, CV and basic portfolio (examples of previous work) to Taylor, [email protected]